view cart

Sunday, November 22, 2015

AntiCollectorCustoms Custom CAT toy diggers: grabber claw shear tractor, vibrating rockbreaker jack hammer, split bucket excavator, and face power shovel.


grabber claw shear tractor

Don't what toy accessory I put on the spoke instead of the bucket...
I had to tie the two claws together to keep them close.

vibrating rockbreaker jack hammer
Can anyone tell me what toy this accessory comes from?
I twisted the black part off and drilled a hole through the other portion to put it on the spoke.

split bucket excavator


I took the two buckets harvested from the previous 2 custom diggers and cut the reciprocal portions off the other. 1 bucket had the edges removed, the 2nd had the center removed.

face power shovel
Flipped the other bucket around.

No comments:

Post a Comment