view cart

Sunday, August 18, 2013

TOYBOX LABORATORY is a cheat! 6 Six-Armed Amazing Spider-Man: challenge in dainty wall-crawlers...

I made 2, but 1 was stolen from me by Toybox Laboratory along with $600 more toys.

When Mega Cannon Spider-Man came along I whispered, "Finally, a figure that can hold some extra shoulder joints," to myself. Grappling Hook Spider-Man had naked arms like they should be. So I plucked two sets of grappling arms from unsuspecting figures and drilled holes in Mega Cannon to insert the grappling arms.  hot glue, vaseline, and some green stuff to hold it all together.  This scale was not meant to have so many arms.
Like this 90s figure...

I will be sculpting an alternate Man-Spider mask as well as a Doppleganger mask. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment