view cart

Sunday, August 18, 2013

AntiCollectorCustoms Fantastic Four 4 Mr. Fantastic and the Human Torch joined at the shoulders

I prefer the long-scrawny sculpt of the MU Human Torch body to the wirey/sinewy Secret Wars Mr. Fantastic body. This head is actually from the HERBIE 3 pack.  I switched this body except for the arms because Human Torch's hands were ideal for holding flames and he was articulated at the wrist not hands.  I had to switch their arms at the shoulder and paint the short sleeve.  I dislike the hand being a closed fist, so here I replaced the fist with some star wars trooper hand so he could hold my Ultimate Nullifier.  Check out my Human Torch, I felt the modern costume belonged on a younger character.
You will see the wirey/sinewy body removed from almost my entire collection. Vision I could bare to remove it because he such a valuable figure.

I preferred an Anakin Skywalker (lesser articulation, maybe clone wars general) head to the MU sculpt. The arms had to be painted because they are his original arms. The new uniform belonged to a younger character. I prefer also the white to the black.


No comments:

Post a Comment